Berkembangnya keilmuan pedagogis berpendekatan pembelajaran yang mendidik yang bernilai kebaruan, original, generalis, inovatif, inter, multi, transdisipliner untuk memampukan anak usia menengah (middle childhood) berkembang sesuai potensinya, berpikir kritis, memiliki
literasi dan numerasi.
- Melaksanakan pendidikan dan pembelajaran doktor yang mendorong kemandirian mahasiswa mengembangkan keilmuan pedagogis pendidikan dasar dengan pendekatan pembelajaran yang mendidik, transformatif, generalis, inovatif, inter, multi, dan transdisipliner dengan mengoptimalkan pemanfaatan teknologi informasi dan berorientasi kecakapan abad 21.
- Melaksanakan penelitian dan pengembangankeilmuan pedagogis berpendekatan pembelajaran yang mendidik, generalis, inovatif, multi, inter, dan transdisipliner dalam rangka menghasilkan karya yang baru dan original untuk memecahkan permasalahan
- Melaksanakan pengabdian kepada masyarakat untuk kemaslahatan praktik pendidikan anak usia menengah berdasarkan hasil penelitian dan pengembangankeilmuan pedagogis berpendekatan pembelajaran yang mendidik, generalis, interdisipliner, dan inovatif serta
sebagai bahan refleksi pengembangan keilmuan.
The Basic Education Doctoral study program, State University of Malang aims to:
- produce a doctor of basic education who is intelligent, religious, has a noble character, is independent, and is able to develop transformatively professionally in a pedagogical scientific field with an educational learning approach according to the needs of the 21st century;
- produce scientific, technological, and innovative works that are superior, new, original and useful for solving problems in the pedagogical scientific field of basic education with an educational, multi, inter, and transdisciplinary learning approach that gets national and international recognition;
- improve the quality of education practice for middle age children and develop new ideas for further scientific research and development.
Graduates of the Basic Education Doctoral Study Program, State University of Malang are prepared for a career in the following tasks.
- Pendidik professional (PGSD, Masters, and Doctoral level lecturers) who are able to develop educational, transformative, character, critical, innovative, creative, communicative, and collaborative learning to enable students to develop according to their potential, think critically, and have 21st century literacy.
- Penelthe main thingwho are able to carry out advanced research (advanced research) dan memimpin penelitian untuk memecahkan permasalahan keilmuan dan praktik pendidikan dasar melalui pendekatan inter, multi, atau transdisipliner dan menghasilkan karya yang inovatif, original, teruji.
- Konsultan expert yang mampu memberikan jasa konsultansi dalam bidang penelitian dan pengembangan kurikulum, pembelajaran, evaluasi, kebijakan dan tata kelola pendidikan dasar.
- Praktisi pendidikandasar(pengawas,kepala sekolah, ataupimpinaninstansi pendidikan) yangmampu yang mampu mengembangkan pembelajaran yang mendidik, mengembangkan inovasi, manajemen, dan kepemimpinan pendidikan.
- Attitudes and Values (S)
- Believe in God Almighty and be able to show a religious attitude.
- Upholding human values in carrying out duties based on religion, morals and ethics.
- Contribute to improving the quality of life in society, nation, state and civilization based on Pancasila.
- Acting as citizens who are proud and love the country, have nationalism and a sense of responsibility to the state and nation.
- Respect the diversity of cultures, views, religions and beliefs, as well as the original opinions or findings of others.
- Work together and have social sensitivity and care for the community and the environment.
- Obeying the law and discipline in social and state life.
- Internalizing academic values, norms and ethics.
- Demonstrate an attitude of responsibility for work in their field of expertise independently.
- Internalizing the spirit of independence, struggle, and entrepreneurship.
- Knowledge (P)
- Able to develop knowledge, technology, and / or art that has novelty value in basic education science and professional practice through research to produce creative, original, and tested works.
- Able to solve problems in science, technology, and / or art in the basic education scientific field through an interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary, or transdisciplinary approach.
- Able to manage, lead and develop research and development that is beneficial for the benefit of mankind, and is able to get national and international recognition.
- General Skills (KU)
- Able to find or develop new scientific theories / conceptions / ideas to contribute to the development and practice of science and / or technology that pays attention to and applies the values of basic school education humahiora, by producing scientific research based on scientific methodology, logical, critical, systematic, and creative thinking .
- Able to compile interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary or transdisciplinary research, including theoretical and / or experimental studies in the fields of science, technology, art and innovation as outlined in the form of a dissertation, and papers that have been published in reputable international journals.
- Able to choose research that is appropriate, current, most advanced, and provides benefits to mankind through an interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary or transdisciplinary approach, in order to develop and / or produce problem solving in the scientific, technological, artistic, or social fields availability of internal and external resources.
- Able to develop a research roadmap with an interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary, or transdisciplinary approach, based on a study of the main research objectives and their constellation on broader targets.
- Able to compile scientific, technological or artistic arguments and solutions based on a critical view of facts, concepts, principles or theories that can be scientifically accountable and academic ethics, and communicate them through the mass media or directly to the public.
- Able to show academic leadership in the management, development and guidance of resources and organizations under their responsibility.
- Able to manage, including storing, auditing, securing, and retrieving data and information from research results that are under their responsibility, and
- Able to develop and maintain collegial and peer-to-peer relationships within their own environment or through collaborative networks with research communities outside the institution.
- Special Skills (KK)
- Able to find or develop scientific theories / concepts / ideas in basic education fields that have novelty values through inter, multi, and transdisciplinary approaches as well as applying human values
- Able to communicate research results through publications published in reputable international journals.
- Able to solve problems in basic education through inter, multi, and transdisciplinary research approaches for the benefit of mankind.
- Able to find or develop innovations, policies, and management of basic education through inter, multi, and transdisciplinary approaches.